DGP International Educational Grant
The German Society of Phlebology (DGP) is pleased to offer 50 educational grants for young international attendees.
The grant includes:
- Ultrasound Master Class on September 3rd 2020
- Congress fee on September 4th and 5th 2020
- Ticket to the gala dinner on September 4th 2020
Grant applications must be submitted until July 31th, 2020. Any application not complying with this timeline will be rejected. Please note that there is no guarantee that all of the amount requested will be granted. The organizer may reject, approve in full or approve a lower amount at its absolute discretion.
Each of the following criteria counts one point. The higher the score, the more likely your application will be approved. First in time – first in line.
- Submission and approval of an abstract
- PhD Student (Certificate of Chief of Department)
- Phlebology Trainee (Certificate of Chief of Department) *
- Age below 30 years
- Age below 40 years
* Trainee in any speciality connected with Phlebology, learning to treat vein diseases, like Angiology, Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Dermatology, Radiology, Cardiology, etc.